Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Hello Friends!!  I hope this post finds you all well.  As I write this post, it is in the throws of winter with real cold temperatures (below 0) and snow.  While I enjoy the seasons, this is a bit too cold for me.  The snow is very pretty and it is warm inside.

For those who are not experiencing winter or for those who are already looking for spring, this card is for you....flowers!!!

For my creation, I incorporated this month's Shining the Light Color Challenge and used the Seeds of Today stamp set, Whimsical Wildflower 6x6 Paper Collection, Plum Pizzazz 6x6 Paper Collection,  Thanks die, as well as the Pierced Rectangles dies, Rectangles, Ornate Ovals, and Ovals die.

Here is my creation:
Our Daily Bread Designs, Seeds of Today, Pierced Rectangles Die, Rectangles Dies, Thanks dies, Ornate Ovals dies, Ovals dies, Plum Pizzazz 6x6 Paper Collection, Whimsical Wildflower 6x6 Paper Collection, Designed by Chris Olsen
I just love this new designer paper.  The patterns are beautiful and the colors so bold and royal.  It really matches this stamp set!

Here is the colors for this month's ODBD Shining the Light challenge:


We hope you can join this challenge.  You have until February 5 at 8pm EST to add your creation and direct link to the linky on this post.

For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters: Robin, Julie, and Diana!

Thanks so much for your visits and comments!!  You are so appreciated!

blessings,

2 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

WOW!! Chris, this is stunning with all of the luscious purples and gold! Love how you framed the floral image and that die cut sentiment looks fabulous in the gold foil! Thanks for the inspiration, sweet friend! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week :-)

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love your purple confection! The flowers are beautiful and your layers perfect! I love the little pearls in among your flowers, the gold trim and the gold thanks!
Beautiful my sweet friend!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.