Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Hello Friends!!  I hope this post finds you all well!  I can't believe it is now May!  Time is flying!!  It appears Virginia is skipping spring right into summer with its very warm temperatures.  It is beautiful, however, with the green grass, budding trees, and growing flowers (daylilies, irises...and etc.).

Today I am popping in to share this month's Shining the Light challenge at ODBD, "Just Say Thanks"  As the school year comes to a close, I decided to make a thank you card for a teacher using this month's new release stamps and dies: Notebook Paper, Clipboard, Seeds of Knowledge, and A+ Apples.

Our Daily Bread Designs, Seeds of Knowledge, A+ Apples, Clipboard Set, Pierced Rectangles, Filligree Frames, Pennant Flag, designed by Chris Olsen

ODBD Stamps Used: Seeds of Knowledge

While it is a more CAS card for me, I do like how it turned out.  The new dies and stamps were so fun to use.

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:
Julie, Robin and Diana. If you would like to join us for the challenge, please see challenge details and a linky for adding your creation here.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments.  Have a blessed day!




3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the kraft and red, that is so cute! The A+ on the apple is so sweet, being a teacher yourself you would probably love to get cards like this from your students...what a great gift!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, what a wonderful card for a teacher! And I agree with Robin about how clever the A+ is on your apple...and you would certainly get that as the best teacher!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.